1. A profile on our official website.
2. Get your research work published with us at no cost to the author.
3. Have access to research opportunities on a priority basis when they emerge.
4. Take part in development debates around key issues surrounding the region.
5. Interact with Fellow Researchers and expand your network.
Criteria to Join
1. Submission of an original research piece (short article, research article, published content, newspaper or magazine article) - please enclose in email.
2. Filled and Signed Research Fellows' Community Application Form enclosed in this email (please ensure that you sign the document through placing an e-signature in Adobe Acrobat Reader and please do not convert it into any other format).
Method of Application
1. Email your application form with the subject: "Research Fellows' Community Membership" along with your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Depending on the time of application, it may take up to 8 weeks for us to get back to applicants.